I say the blog 2 bank challenge in the last few weeks. I wrote all of the questions that were apart of it. Rachel Ngom put it on but at the time I was busy with life but did plan on doing it. I will be using the questions that she wrote in the emails and posting them up here.
There were homework assignments and Facebook pages to post on and talk to other people doing the challenge. I am using the questions as blog post because I needed ideas to post about anyway.
some of the questions are like
- what is the core message behind your business that you wish to convey through your blog?
2) pick a personal story and tie it in with your niche to teach your audience a lesson?
3) offering something that doesn’t resonate with the content you’ve been shearing on your blog.
4) Are you tracking your blog post statistics to know how many people visit your blog and who long do they stay on each post?
5) what does process look like?
6) what is it that your selling or you want to sell through your blog?
These are things I can write about to make a blog post. I can use this to understand my blog more and to make it more people. Am I doing this for my family or for information or entertainment for other people. This is to help me post every day that I have been trying to do this month. I have not been posting like a have been planning.
I don’t remember anything from the challenge emails telling me what to do. Lets see if I can remember it or if I just use the questions like I plane. I can’t find the emails. It’s a simple plan to do. I can’t seem to keep with said simple plan.